MiningLogic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story, for you

Go down

My story, for you Empty My story, for you

Post by iCreate v2 Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:18 pm

OK, everyone, everywhere have been spreading their story on something, so I'm going to tell you how much of an impact you guys are on me.

Now, i'm only 13, so don't go crazy about anything, lol..

OK, so, when I started school, i used to be that kid who'd sit in the corner while everyone ran around, because I was always afraid of what they would say to me. Skipping forward a little, entering year 8, or 9th grade or whatever you have, i dont know :S, but, I had this crazy idea that, maybe if I open a server my friends, they might join, and we'd have a laugh together. No-one joined. So, upset, i waited it out. Then, a player named 'TheJandPGaming' came along. He got more people joining, which made me happier than I was. Now, you all are here, playing on my server, i and its because of all you guys, i've.. burst out of my bubble a bit. I have a better social life, finally the most beautiful girlfriend i could ever meet. And its all because of you guys.

Thank you for reading this. Telling my story makes me tear up a little, because I know you guys are there, and it humours me how you guys are so calm and friendly towards each other. Thank you all for helping me through my problems. If it weren't for you guys, I would never be here. I wouldn't have the best people ever to stick towards me. Thank you all. A lot!

- iCreate

iCreate v2
Admin

https://melonpartymc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum